Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ming long & Co pranked yesterday.
Recognized his damn voice and ended the whole thing.
Chatted on the phone till around 7am.
Then headed to bed.
Had a good night's sleep!
20 ml & 1 pink :D

Have been a really naughty girl this whole week.
Didn't attend school since last Monday.
But whole of last week was exempted with MC.
Made Luv & Co really angry and disappointed.
Sorry luv, I'll be back on Monday.
Xoxo.
How I'd wish mom was in Singapore.
Cos she's the only one who could force me to school.
And I wouldn't have to do the dishes till my hands stink.
Everyone's feeling the tension as EOY approaches.
But I'm still slacking.
Sleeping late each night, hog the computer and waste my day away.
I'm doomed ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home